Meet The Doctor
Charles K. Scruggs
Charles K. Scruggs earned his dental degree from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry in 1977. He received his residency training at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from 1978-1981. Dr. Scruggs is licensed in the states of Texas, Washington, Illinois and Florida.
He is or has been a society member of various organizations including:
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesia (Fellowship)
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial
- Ninth District Dental Society
- Texas Dental Association
- Texas Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Singleton Surgical Society
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Scruggs is affiliated with Columbia Mainland Medical Center and St. John’s Hospital in Nassau Bay.
Dr. Scruggs is married with four daughters and a son.